Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Only 5 Left!

For the hard to buy for person on your list?
For the person who has everything?


For 2 boxes of 10 each.

Individually wrapped...




...Twinkies!



Seriously?

I am so wishing I would have bought a ton of those babies before the big closure announcement so I could sell them to those going through Twinkie withdrawl.   Like this guy, who bought up every Twinkie in downtown Norfolk.


photo from International Business Times



 I'd be rolling in the dough, so to speak, right now.  Two bucks a Twinkie.  Yikes.  Better hurry guys, there are only 5 left!

This guy better hope no Twinkie addict knows his last name or address.

5 comments:

nikkipolani said...

Ah, opportunity costs... I heard rumors that a company in Canada was considering the brand and will manufacture these from there. But in the meantime, I guess people are taking matters into their own hands... or warehouses!

snowbird said...

Twinkies eh? Now being a UK resident I've never had them, BUT they do sound delicious1xxxxx

ellen b. said...

Crazy...
Only in America as the saying goes...

Faith said...

ew! lol...i'm probably the only person from the 1960s/1970s who does NOT do anything hostess. UGH..i'm actually kinda glad they went under. That "food" was full of chemicals!
LOL...leave it to someone to buy a bunch!

Carrie said...

Wow that is..,..incredibly....thoughtful? Weird? I like his entrepreneurial spirit at any rate!