Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm a mystery.  Well at least my teeth are.  Two trips to the dentist, 5 x-rays, poking and prodding, air being blown and some stuff they call ice being touched to my teeth,  goop being applied and we're still not sure where the tooth pain is coming from.  The thought is my one tooth is ultra sensitive.  When I was younger I thought it was cool to have an air of mystery about oneself.  Not quite sure I imagined it would be my teeth that provided that mystery.  Gotta love middle age.


6 comments:

Faith said...

Oh no!! well, I am praying about your mystery and the tooth and you can pray about why it's taking my back so darn long to heal!!! LOL

ellen b. said...

I do hope the mystery will be solved. Are you using sensodyne in the meantime?

Chris said...

I had the same problem. Turned out it was a cracked root, and they can't do anything about it. You might ask about that...but hope it isn't! :)

Jen said...

I hope you are better soon!

Carrie said...

OH my.

Well, you have a sense of humor about you at any rate, you Mysterious Woman, you!

I hope the problem is discovered quickly, for your sake!

nikkipolani said...

I like mysteries between the covers of a book, thank you. Roomie had similar symptoms as you describe and had a root canal only to discover that the problem was an inflamed nerve in her jaw. Hope your mystery gets resolved soon.